Pete,

If you want to see blood sports you should see what some scholars have said about ideas I've published!

Jerry

told me that civility costs nothing but she probably did not allow it might
truncate blood sport.  If as is sometimes said God sees every joke and
laughs it might have been nice to have teased this one a bit longer but I guess
you Christians have to do the decent thing.
>Pete ( the other one – no academic qualification of
consequence)