If Ken's way doesn't work (it looks old to me) try sending an email to

That shows up in the details of the headers in each TSE post but usually
people have selected a view option that just shows the more important header
information. I don't know how to get a more detailed view in Outlook though
(I haven't used it for a decade.)

Regards,
   Rick Parker