A blurb I remember reading 40 years ago by Robert Lowell on a book of poems by a female poet noted that what was really good about it was that it was poetry and not just the usual verse. Having no money to speak of at the time, I didn't buy the book and don't remember the writer. Would love to know now her name.

Ken A