A blurb I remember reading 40 years ago by Robert Lowell on a book of
poems by a female poet noted that what was really good about it was that
it was poetry and not just the usual verse. Having no money to speak of
at the time, I didn't buy the book and don't remember the writer. Would
love to know now her name.

Ken A