    I enjoyed a nice hour at Walter Woods, south of Joplin,
    Newton County, this am.  First two birds in the parking lot
    were a pair of Yellow-throated Warbler in courtship behavior.
    Down the trail there was a Kentucky Warbler carrying FY.
    Another adult Kentucky was right there and was very upset.
    I assume that I was close to either the nest or fledged young.
    Rest on CACHE.
    Larry Herbert,  Joplin MO.  certhiaATatt.net             5-31-12.