I received over a dozen replies to my "ill-fated" post. About half the people received all three of my posts and about half apparently received a blank message. Go figure.

I think there was "a screw loose" in my yahoo.mail system for some reason or another. I am not sure this is going to make it to everyone on the list or not. I may have to figure out exactly what is going on. Is there a full moon?

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph, MO