Greetings,

Still spring here in the Bootheel regardless of the 80+ degree weather.

The Northern Flicker cavity I've been monitoring while at lunch break each day was busy today with activity as the parents were busy going to and from the cavity with little ones carrying on something fierce.

The last time I visited the cavity/area was lunch Friday with one adult still tending nest as if no hatchlings were present. They could have hatched between Friday-Monday.

I will send this information to the spring compiler.

Good birding!

Chris Barrigar

Stoddard Co.