I visited Eagle Bluffs CA (Boone County) this morning from ~5:30-9:45am.

Highlights were a BLACK-NECKED STILT, 2 RUDDY TURNSTONES (not seen by me after ~8:30am), a male WILSON'S PHALAROPE, and a cooperative female YELLOW-HEADED BLACKBIRD.

My full eBird checklist (plus photos!) is here: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S10843867

If you're interested in where certain birds were found, the information is in the above checklist.

PECTORAL SANDPIPERS were the most abundant shorebird, followed by WHITE-RUMPED and SEMIPALMATED. I couldn't find too many LEAST SANDPIPERS and I only found a pair of STILT SANDPIPERS. Lots of YELLOW-BILLED CUCKOOS were perching out in the open, but always a little too far away for a decent photo.

Cheers,
Ryan

Ryan Douglas
Postdoctoral Fellow