I was hoping my trip to Forest Park yesterday would yield more but was quite slow.
Had a little more reasonable bit of warblering in Weldon Springs on the Lost Valley trail on Monday 5/15.

Canada
Yellow Throated
Common Yellowthroat
Tennessee
Kentucky
Prothonotary
Worm-eating
Blue winged
Northern Waterthrush
Louisiana Waterthrush (not %100)
Parulas
Redstarts
Ovenbirds (heard)
Yellow Breasted chat
Acadian Flycatchers, Summer and Scarlet tanagers, Rose Breasted Grosbeaks, and more summer residents I assume (my first spring migration in the area)
Forrest park added Magnolia, Tennessee (or maybe that was a Philadelphia Vireo?) and a House Wren and Carolina Wrens.

ASM Fall Meeting at Lake of the Ozarks State Park. Field trips to grasslands, glades, savannahs, riparian streams, wetlands, upland oak/hickory forest, and viewing of the Lake for birds. Details and Online Registration.