Apologies because I have noticed emails that I have been sending or forwarding have shown that they are coming from Yahoo Mail Center rather than me, so I have no idea if they are going directly to SPAM or are actually showing as Posts to Mobirds or to individuals.  Please advise if you are viewing these on MOBIRDS or coming to your email addresses if directed to you.

The trips beginning in TGP are over at least until September, which does not mean we won't be checking out TGP as warranted.

All 2012 Thursday trips will begin at Des Peres Park parking lot off Ballas at 830am.  If we change to an 8am meeting for the summer, will advise by posting on MOBIRDS.

Here's hoping we will continue to have beautiful weather and good birds.

Jackie Chain
St Louis County

ASM Fall Meeting at Lake of the Ozarks State Park. All are welcome. Details and Online Registration