Mark and I are planning on doing some birding and were wondering if anyone has been to Squaw Creek in the past few days?

Their have been no reports from the area for several days, so we were just wondering if anyone has any recent reports of birds on or around the refuge...

Terry McNeely
25843 Grate Ave
Jameson, MO  64647
Daviess County

ASM Fall Meeting: September 21-23, 2012 at Camp Clover Point, Lake of the Ozarks State Park, Osage Beach. for details and online registration.