The Orchard Orioles are building nests, the Dickscissels are calling, 22
species of shorebirds, still many pelicans and waders.  American Redstart
flew across my car window in the northwoods.  Lots of things calling.  It
was a little windy the past 3 days I was there but still very awesome.

From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Terry McNeely
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2012 9:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Squaw Creek NWR question

Mark and I are planning on doing some birding and were wondering if anyone
has been to Squaw Creek in the past few days?

Their have been no reports from the area for several days, so we were just
wondering if anyone has any recent reports of birds on or around the
refuge...

Terry McNeely
25843 Grate Ave
Jameson, MO  64647
Daviess County

  _____

Archives <https://po.missouri.edu/archives/mobirds-l.html>  / Subscription
options <https://po.missouri.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mobirds-l&A=1>  / ASM
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

ASM Fall Meeting: September 21-23, 2012 at Camp Clover Point, Lake of the
Ozarks State Park, Osage Beach. for details and online registration.
<http://www.mobirds.org/ASM/Meetings.aspx>