Margie & I lead the Greater Ozarks Audubon Field trip Saturday to Roaring River State Park and southern Barry County.  Our list for the day totaled 96 species and included 18 warbler species.  A total of 15 birders joined the trip.  The highlights were:

Painted Bunting
Bobolinks - (first time in Barry County for us)
Cerulean, Worm-eating, and Hooded Warblers
Summer & Scarlet Tanagers
Yellow Crowned Night Heron
Eastern Screech Owls- two spotted by student birder Emily Samuels roosting right next to the road.
Jerry Williams
Greene County, Mo.

ASM Spring Meeting in Joplin, April 27-29. John James Audubon impersonator and key speaker on Cliff Swallows. All are welcome. Details and Online Registration