After a tip from another Webster Groves birder, Dave Rabenau, I found a Mississippi Kite in Webster Groves this afternoon.  Coincidentally, I had eaten lunch on my deck watching for one because my arrival dates the last few years were 5/3, 5/5 & 5/11.   Dave beat me to it, though!

Pat Lueders, Webster Groves, MO

ASM Spring Meeting in Joplin, April 27-29. Field trips to grasslands, chert glades, savannahs, riparian streams, wetlands, upland oak/hickory forest, and pines in the southwest. Details and Online Registration.