St. Louis Audubon is sponsoring a morning of birding at Tower Grove Park on Saturday, May 5 at 7:30 am.

Our focus on this trip will be migrants, especially warblers.  There will be some walking on fairly flat surfaces.  Bring your own water and binoculars.  Some primitive facilities are available.

You don't have to be a member of SLAS to attend and the trip is free.  We will meet at the Gaddy Bird Garden (directions below) and move around the park following the birds.  The guided part of the trip will end around 12:30 pm.   As a precaution, do not leave any valuables visible in your locked car.

I will be there rain or shine.  If it is raining, we can decide then if it is feasible to continue.

Pat Lueders, St. Louis Audubon

Directions:  From I-44, go south on Kingshighway to Magnolia.  Turn left on Magnolia and proceed to the entrance to Tower Grove Park.   Turn right into the park and right again on the first street, Northwest Dr.   Near the end of Northwest Dr. you will find the entrance to the Gaddy Bird Garden on the right.

ASM Spring Meeting in Joplin, April 27-29. John James Audubon impersonator and key speaker on Cliff Swallows. All are welcome. Details and Online Registration