After a tip from another Webster Groves birder, Dave Rabenau, I found  a
Mississippi Kite in Webster Groves this afternoon.  Coincidentally, I had
eaten lunch on my deck watching for one because my arrival dates the last  few
years were 5/3, 5/5 & 5/11.   Dave beat me to it,  though!

Pat Lueders, Webster Groves, MO

ASM Spring Meeting: April 27-29 in Joplin, MO.
John James Audubon impersonator and keynote speaker on Cliff
Swallows. All are welcome. Details and online registration at: