St. Louis Audubon is sponsoring a morning of birding at Tower  Grove Park
on Saturday, May 5 at 7:30 am.

Our focus on this trip will be migrants, especially warblers.  There  will
be some walking on fairly flat surfaces.  Bring your own water and
binoculars.  Some primitive facilities are available.

You don't have to be a member of SLAS to attend and the trip is free.   We
will meet at the Gaddy Bird Garden (directions below) and move around the
park following the birds.  The guided part of the trip will end around  12:30
pm.   As a precaution, do not leave any valuables visible in  your locked
car.

I will be there rain or shine.  If it is raining, we can decide then  if it
is feasible to continue.

Pat Lueders, St. Louis Audubon

Directions:  From I-44, go south on Kingshighway to  Magnolia.  Turn left
on Magnolia and proceed to the entrance to Tower Grove  Park.   Turn right
into the park and right again on the first street,  Northwest Dr.   Near the
end of Northwest Dr. you will find the  entrance to the Gaddy Bird Garden on
the right.

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/