Funny, it is exactly the absurdity of it all that comes to me when I try
to think of existence without God. That, to me, is the truly absurd. As
God is not a subject for scientific proof (not a god), I think Eliot's
response as CR stated it  --  we must find Him within our own experience
--  to be a pretty good answer.

Ken A