Dear MoBirders,

For Anyone with an iPhone or iPad that doesn't already have it, the Audubon Birds App is on Sale for .99 (Regularly $19.99) until the 30th of April on the iTunes App Store...

"The award winning, must-have birding app.
$.99 Special: Celebrate John J. Audubon's 227th Birthday (Regular price $19.99) for a limited time."

I already have it and it's a Nice App, especially since it now has eBird in it as well... Just thought that I would Pass this on...

Yours,
Jonathan B. Pons
Boonville, Cooper County

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/