I had  FOS Great-tailed Grackles at 15254 E. 32nd. St., Joplin,
    Jasper County side of the Jasper / Newton County line, today.
    I believe that it is the same date as last year.  Private property.
    FOS = First Of Season.

    Also had a FOS Baltimore Oriole singing at our Joplin residence
    this morning.  Seriously, it sounds like the same individual from
    the last couple of years.  His particular phrases are recognizable,
    as are many of the BAOR.

    Larry Herbert,  Joplin, Jasper County, MO.  certhiaATatt.net  4-24-12.

ASM Spring Meeting in Joplin, April 27-29. John James Audubon impersonator and key speaker on Cliff Swallows. All are welcome. Details and Online Registration