I had a singing Sedge Wren on the back of the MSSU campus this
morning, along with a few Swainson's thrushes (first for me on
campus).  I thought I briefly heard a catbird, too, but I'm not
counting it.

Brian Davis
Joplin

Brian M. Davis, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Biology and Environmental Health
Missouri Southern State University
3950 Newman Rd.
Joplin, MO 64801
(417) 625-3568

ASM Spring Meeting: April 27-29 in Joplin, MO.
Field trips to grasslands, chert glades, savannahs, riparian
streams, wetlands, upland oak/hickory forest, and pines in
the southwest. Details and online registration at: