I really enjoyed the half-hour documentary this evening called "The Promise Continues" highlighting the history of the MO Dept. of Conservation and plans for the future.  I thought it was very well done (both the documentary and the work that it documents)!
If you missed it here in central MO, there are 2 more airings tomorrow - 10 a.m. on 4-15-12 on KOMU (NBC) and 10 p.m. on 4-15-12 on KMOS (PBS).  Others could check their local listings.

No, I don't work for MDC.  I just enjoy birding their Conservation areas!

Good Birding!
Barb Duncan
Jefferson City, MO

ASM Spring Meeting in Joplin, April 27-29. John James Audubon impersonator and key speaker on Cliff Swallows. All are welcome. Details and Online Registration