Six birders searched Brad Farm, Boone County, starting a 7am Saturday APril 14, 2012. Full list of CACHE (mobirds.org)

We birded from 7am to 10 am in rain and light rain. I did a little more birding on a pass through from 11:30am to 12:30 pm during the Native Plant sale.

Hightlights were:

Canada Goose

Mallard

Blue-winged Teal

Gadwall

Northern Shovelor

Lesser Scaup

Hooded Merganser

Ruddy Duck.

Am. Golden-Plover

Lesser Yellowlegs

Pectoral Sandpiper

Wilson's Snipe

Great-tailed Grackle

Longspur Smith's/Lapland in plowed field 100 yards south of brush pile in north central Bradford Farm.

Brad Jacobs

Brad Jacobs
Missouri Department of Conservation
P.O.Box 180
Jefferson City, MO 65102
573-751-4115  ext 3648

ASM Spring Meeting in Joplin, April 27-29. John James Audubon impersonator and key speaker on Cliff Swallows. All are welcome. Details and Online Registration