Edge Wade & Anne Downing report that this is a White-faced Ibis. The 2 Sandhill Cranes are also in Pool 4.

Susan posting for Edge

Sent from my iPhone
Susan Hazelwood
Columbia, MO

On Apr 14, 2012, at 3:13 PM, "Robinson, Richard D." <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Just returned from a quick trip to Eagle Bluff Conservation Area and saw an Ibis about 2:45 in Pool 4 in the “blue” area toward the back of the water.  I don’t have a scope but it looked like a glossy as I couldn’t detect any red by the eye and the legs didn’t appear red but he sure is beautiful.

Alice and Dick Robinson

Boone County

ASM Spring Meeting in Joplin, April 27-29. John James Audubon impersonator and key speaker on Cliff Swallows. All are welcome. Details and Online Registration