Just returned from a quick trip to Eagle Bluff Conservation Area and saw an Ibis about 2:45 in Pool 4 in the “blue” area toward the back of the water.  I don’t have a scope but it looked like a glossy as I couldn’t detect any red by the eye and the legs didn’t appear red but he sure is beautiful.

Alice and Dick Robinson

Boone County

ASM Spring Meeting in Joplin, April 27-29. John James Audubon impersonator and key speaker on Cliff Swallows. All are welcome. Details and Online Registration