The skies cleared over central Jefferson Co. about 1:30 and
the sun made its first appearance in a couple of days.  At
about 1:50 the hawks started to appear; just a couple at
first and then a kettle of 15+.  They continue to pass overhead
and as of 2:15 I've counted 65+ Broad-wings.  The only other
hawk was a single Sharp-shinned.  I'm going back outside now
to continue counting.

Wally George
Cedar Hill, Mo.

ASM Spring Meeting in Joplin, April 27-29. John James Audubon impersonator and key speaker on Cliff Swallows. All are welcome. Details and Online Registration