Ken, you reminded me I had left out the single Great Egret at Creve Coeur Lake (St Louis County Missouri) we had seen on the Thursday WGNSS trip.

Jackie Chain
St Louis County

--- On Sun, 4/8/12, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FOY Great Egret (IL bird)
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Sunday, April 8, 2012, 8:53 PM

Saw at least 3 great egret today, from I-255 just north of the Horseshoe
Lake Road crossing.  Some were in the little reservoir (?) west of the
highway (11-ish), others in the sand-pit a little farther north, east side
of the highway, about 2:30p.

Ken Thompson ([log in to unmask]" ymailto="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask])
Moline Acres (North StLouis county) MO