Apologies, Thursday birders.  Missed the May Nature Notes deadline for this announcement..

We will be meeting the next four Thursdays at Tower Grove Park Gaddy Garden at 830am
rather than at Des Peres.  If you live west and have car pools you have joined previously, you may want to car pool from Des Peres or another more convenient meeting place.  The dates are 19 and 26 April and 3 and 10 May.  Note the 3rd May is the first Thursday of the month, Magnolia street cleaning day beginning at noon, so you might want to park inside near the Gaddy Garden for that day; the city does ticket cars left on Magnolia.

Beginning 17 May, we will resume meeting at Des Peres.  We will take an informal poll in the meantime to decide if the meeting time will change to 8am for the long hot summer.

Jackie Chain
St Louis County

ASM Spring Meeting in Joplin, April 27-29. Field trips to grasslands, chert glades, savannahs, riparian streams, wetlands, upland oak/hickory forest, and pines in the southwest. Details and Online Registration.