I saw my FOS Prothonotary Warbler at Wildcat Glades today. The lighting was not the best but I still captured some shots.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/beckywylie/6929230664/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/beckywylie/6929229922/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/beckywylie/6929228844/in/photostream/

I also got some Louisiana Waterthrush photos

http://www.flickr.com/photos/beckywylie/6929233290/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/beckywylie/6929234256/in/photostream/

Here is some Yellow Crowned Night Heron Photos. They are nesting in the same nest as last year at Wildcat Glades.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/beckywylie/6929228066/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/beckywylie/6929225986/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/beckywylie/6929236998/in/photostream/

I also caught a pair of Mourning Doves and a pair of Canada Geese.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/beckywylie/6929221454/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/beckywylie/6929224752/in/photostream/

Here is a female Red Winged Blackbird.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/beckywylie/6929220682/in/photostream/

I also am including a couple Barred Owl photos from a couple days ago.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/beckywylie/6929238236/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/beckywylie/7075315961/in/photostream/

Becky Wylie
Neosho MO

ASM Spring Meeting in Joplin, April 27-29. Field trips to grasslands, chert glades, savannahs, riparian streams, wetlands, upland oak/hickory forest, and pines in the southwest. Details and Online Registration.