Bob and Nancy Pryde stopped by, when I was weeding the gardens by the Busch Headquarters, to tell me they heard a yellow rail on an island at the back of Shop Lake (also known as Ahden Knight Hampton Memorial Lake).  At 2 p.pm. they were eating lunch at the picnic tables off of driving route A at the back of shop lake.  Across from the picnic tables is the island where they heard the yellow rail.  They listened to the tape in their car and said the sound and the speed of the call was the same as on the tape.
Jeannie Moe
St. Charles Co.