I did scare it up into the tree last night.  I pulled into the lot and was going to park.  I looked to my right and was right beside it.  I stopped the car and it went straight up in the air into the tree.  Glad I refound it in the tree for Amy.

Steve Griffaw
Jefferson City MO
Sgg.bluesfan.gmail.com