A birder from Alaska will be in St. Louis for one day, April 25, and would very much like to go birding anywhere in the area that day.   I will not be available and am asking if someone else could help him.   He will be staying at the Millenium Hotel downtown where his son will be in a robotics competition.  Presumably he might be able to take Metrolink to the suburbs to meet a host or else he could be met at the hotel.

Please let me know if you can help this man.

John Solodar
University City
St. Louis County, MO

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/