From: Al and Lois Smith <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: Roadrunner, Cole County

Found as soon as drove into parking lot. 2:50pm 4/10.
Al Smith
Bridgeton
and
Paul Bauer

On Mon, 9 Apr 2012 16:15:31 +0000, Brad Jacobs <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Alan Leary just reported seeing a Greater Roadrunner at the Mari-Osa Boat Ramp access
off of US 50 at the US 63 interchange. It was on the west side of the river and accessed by
turning off US 50 onto Marina Road, which is about � mile west of the Osage River. The
lone bird was seen on Friday April 6, 2012. It was in the parking lot next to the privy and
not seeming to be spooked by his presence. He didn't see it on Sunday but said he didn't
spend much time looking for it.