Hey all,

I was finally able to get a recording of the Bewick's Wren that has been gracing
my back yard for the last week or so.  All I heard earlier this morning were House
Wrens, so I was worried they had moved on.  Very glad he's still around!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZGjbxCv4uc

S/he's the little *white* dot (good indicator of Bewick's) on the fence between
the two shrubs.  I've seen it dive into the shrub on the left and also fly over to a
pine tree off to the right.

Cheers and good birding,
Chase
Columbia, Boone Co., MO

P.S.  Others have posted on eBird, but I just had a dozen Chimney Swifts above
my apartment, too.  They're back!

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/