Almost a year ago, to the day, I posted about another banded Red-bellied
Woodpecker at my feeders and found out who banded it, when and where.
Today I was able to get several good photos of yet another.  I have photos of
probably the same bird from January with red/green bands on right leg but
today was able to get clear shots of metal band w/ numbers and blue band on
left leg as well.  Whomever is banding, if you want to contact me offlist, I can
send you photos to verify your bird.  I do have the address for the federal site
as I have photos of a couple of Terns and shorebirds with bands I reported,
but this is probably a local banding, so interested in its origin.

Carol Weston
Columbia, MO