I really enjoyed the half-hour documentary this evening called  "The
Promise Continues" highlighting the history of the MO Dept. of Conservation  and
plans for the future.  I thought it was very well done (both the  documentary
and the work that it documents)!
If you missed it here in central MO, there are 2 more airings  tomorrow -
10 a.m. on 4-15-12 on KOMU (NBC) and 10 p.m. on 4-15-12 on KMOS  (PBS).
Others could check their local listings.

No, I don't work for MDC.  I just enjoy birding their  Conservation areas!

Good Birding!
Barb Duncan
Jefferson City, MO

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/