Laura Pintel and I did a quick run down to Jeff City and found the
Roadrunner at the Mari-Osa Access area.  We drove into the area at
3:30 this afternoon and were on him by 3:32.  A fisherman came up from
the lake and he popped up onto the road.  He gave us a great show
moving all around the parking lot area.  He even jumped up on the
trailer of one of the parked trucks.  He then proceeded across the lot
and ended up in the rocky/shrubby area that Edge described in an
earlier email.  We watched for quite awhile before moving under the
bridges to enjoy the Cliff Swallows.  That was fun!

Lottie Bushmann
Columbia, Mo.

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/