Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - MOBIRDS-L Archives

I guess it is Godwit time! I counted 22 Hudsonian Godwits this afternoon at the
Thompson River Wetland NW of town. They were not there when I walked in, but
heard them coming, then watched them drop in as I was walking back. This has
been a good location for Godwits the last few years. There was also 50+ Greater
Yellowlegs on the same narrow spit the HUGO were on. I also saw 2 Pelicans,
several hundred each Dabbling Ducks, and Am. Coots. The Ducks included a pair of
Am. Wigeon, and a female Hooded Merganser. A female Northern Harrier was flying
over the dryer Eastern part of the area. Several Savannah Sparrows were along
the edges.

  I hiked to the River to check on the new Eagle nest I found last Winter. I
watched one adult Eagle flying away from the nest tree, and then watched the
other one feeding at least one chick in the nest. Hope they make it through the
storms that are in the forecast.
  Saw one Great Egret in the pool on south side of hwy 190 on the way home.

Later,
Steve Kinder
Chillicothe

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/