Fellow birders.

I will be keeping my eye on the rivers again this spring an if all goes well I will be putting together a Day on the Ozarks Streams looking for Cerulean Warblers and other migrants sometime in late April, early May. I am thinking we will float the Huzzah and Courtois this year with our central gathering place being Huzzah Valley on Hwy 8 outside Steelville, MO.

Camping out the night before or staying at a local motel or B&B will be necessary for all of us because we want to get on the water early. Canoe rental or portage will be your expense. I will try an put a big cookout together the evening before the big Cerulean Float where we can all hang out together and catch up over burgers and a glass of wine.

Stay tuned...........Mike, Rolla, MO.
Pablo Neruda.