Dear MOBirders,

I know that some of us are, and some are not, waterfowl hunters. There is a free electronic magazine (= e-zine) called Mid-America Waterfowler that I thought might be of interest to some. You can see the most recent issue at: http://www.instantflipbook.com/1/876163707/

There are articles on the recently completed MO Junior Duck Stamp competition, the Black-bellied Whistling Ducks that were at Eagle Bluffs Conservation Area (told from the hunter's perspective), and photographing BIF (birds in flight).

I get no return for making you aware of this fairly new publication. If you want to subscribe, send an email to Scott Gordon, editor and publisher, at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and he'll add you to the mailing list for future issues.

Good birding, Susan

Susan Hazelwood
MOBirds-L Co-Owner
Columbia, MO