I second what Mr. Laurent said.  I bought the same app for my Galaxy S phone about a year and a half ago and I have to say I absolutely love the app and all of it's features.  The only draw back that I have noticed is that whenever there is an update and you have to "redownload" every bird and all the information that comes with it.  If I am not in an area that has strong 3G service or WIFI then it is impossible to download onto my phone because there is so much data.  I will say though that the IBird Explorer Pro 2 application is well worth it, in my opinion.  Good luck

Mark McNeely
302 First Street
Fairfax MO 64446