I stopped at Capitol View Access, Callaway Co., twice today (early and late afternoon & stayed at least a half hour both times.  No phoebe.  This is a good example of the importance of the third element in the triad of birding success:  Preparation, perseverance andů..Luck in timing!

Congrats, Steve.

Steve and others who see the Say's Phoebe, please consider entering the sighting in the CACHE database so the record of the occurrence data will be as complete as possible.  I'll be glad to help anyone who is uncertain how to enter the data.

Also, though the sign on site now is spelled CAPITAL View, the official name as listed on the MDC web page remains CAPiTOL View.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO