This morning, Kathleen and Harold Anderson and Sandy Elbert observed a Mute Swan at Philips Lake in Columbia.  It was not present early this afternoon when I was there.  However, I was at Cosmo-Bethel Park Pond in Columbia between 2 and 2:45 p.m. and observed an adult Mute Swan there, hanging out with Canada Geese near the south shore.  The bird is unmarked and unbounded and is fully capable of flight.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO