I birded Tower Grove Park after work this evening. A lot of Dark-yed Juncos
were still there. I was surprised when I saw a large flock of Double-crested
Cormorants flying overhead and this was the first time I ever saw cormorants
in the park. Birds seen there this evening were:

Yellow-bellied Sapsucker - 4
Yellow-rumped Warbler - 3, one of them near Jack Van B's pond
Brown Thrasher - 2
White-throated Sparrow - not very many
Fox Sparrow - only 2 ( I saw a lot of them about two weeks ago)
Field Sparrow - 2
Song Sparrow - 3
Chipping Sparrow - 3
Golden-crowned Kinglet - 1 or 2

I had a total of 18 species this evening.

Good birding,
Jim Hickner

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/