I spent ~20 minutes looking for the SAY'S PHOEBE at Capitol View Access in Callaway Co. this afternoon (1:15pm). I only saw the phoebe for ~1 minute right at the end of my visit. It flew in from out of nowhere (somewhere in the big field) to a tree about halfway between the parking lot and the wooden sign. It perched right in front of me then disappeared into the thicket and I spent another 5 minutes not seeing it before I left. Frustrating little guy!

eBird checklist: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S10251593

Cheers,
Ryan

Ryan Douglas