I had given up hope on my "elusive" new owl this year, until tonight, glimpsed "him" across the field behind my house (no long distance camera, hoping he gets in range of the camera I have) he is "hooting" so I got on my phone closest to looks and sound is a Great Grey Owl, not one that came up frequently on my research, but the sound and frequency is spot on.

Are they common to St. Charles/ Wentzville, Missouri?

Sent from my iPhone