I got a call from Dianne this morning that she had seen a STFL in Trenton near the Industrial Park. Wow!, they just keep showing up farther North! I was at Swan Lake NWR at the time. I went by the area south of Chillicothe on the way home where STFL have been for several years. I didn't see any around today.. I did discover the trees in the fence line at the one location have been removed, including the one they nested in the first couple of years. There was a Bulldozer parked in the field across the road. It seems like if someone has a Dozer they just have to use it to make "improvements" !! Hopefully the birds can find another place to nest nearby.

Later,
Steve Kinder
Chillicothe, Livingston Co.
ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/