I spent most of Saturday morning looking through the multitudes of waterfowl which were spread out over Eagle Pool and Snow Goose Pools at Squaw Creek NWR, Mound City, MO.
I was unable to find the previous reported Cinnamon Teal. It could certainly have been there somewhere, just too many waterfowl to sort through. It could have been obscured by some of the other ducks currently using the area.

I left the area without getting many of the "dicky birds", because I wanted to get back home in order to watch some of the "Big Dance" games on the tube!

Greater White-fronted Goose
Snow Goose
Ross’s Goose
Canada Goose