ASM's March newsletter, The Bluebird, containing a registration form for ASM Spring Meeting in Joplin, April 27-29, is expected to be mailed next week.  A few local post offices delay delivery of bulk mail until a convenient time.  It is possible that not all subscribers will receive it in time to register by the April 16 deadline.  Please consider registering online.  It requires no envelope, no stamp, no trip to the mailbox, just a few clicks and it's done.  Below is a step-by-step guide to the process.

If you know someone who is not online, please suggest  if they have not received The Bluebird by April 6 to phone me and ask that a form be mailed to them.

ASM members and non-members are welcome at our meetings.   If you are a member, invite someone who is not.

PayPal is  secure, easy to use, and administratively simplest for ASM.   I urge you to try it.  However, if you prefer to mail a check, that works, too.

If you have a problem registering, we want to know.  Someone else may be experiencing that same difficulty.   Feel free to call me  and I will answer or find answers to questions or walk you through the process.

June Newman

660-542-0873