Thanks to everyone for the information and links, did some good research the past couple nights and I "think" this is a Barred Owl or Great Horn, i lean towards a Great Horn due to the significant size, but color and face lead me to the Barred.
The color really gets me off as the only solid color owl I found was a Snow Owl, this owl is all light, almost white, but not quite, no markings (spots or stripes) that could be seen, this is one of the things that has me stumped trying to identify it. Also,Is it possible for a Great Horn to have small tufts? With it being a significant characteristic i wasn't sure. When he flew past me (less than 10-15 feet away) I was so shocked by the size and beauty I didn't get a good look at the face, but once he was landed I didn't see much, if any, tufts.
But hopefully I will see him again, one of them is waking up as I have already heard him near by (most likely our common one who im sure is a Great Horn now, as the pitch was not as deep as my unidentified owl) so I'm going to try and observe from my deck this evening, camera ready this time. I'll send any pictures I can get of either.